Friday, July 23, 2010

Let's Blow This Pop Stand!

I'm going to be a friggin' entrepreneur. I'm starting a stand that sells ice pops, or whatever annoying fake name I'll have to call them since Popsicle is preeeettty serious about that whole trademark thing.

I got my molds yesterday and made some pops with greek yogurt, strawberries, blueberries, and a wee bit of Rachel's homemade raspberry jam. I had one for breakfast this morning. It was glorious.

Thanks for your support. I'd love recipe idea (yes, I KNOW booze pops would be great, but let's focus on the virgin variety for now) or any other cool thing I haven't thought of.

Countdown to Pop Stand opening Day: 7 months, 7 days (give or take several months)

Twitter: @letsblowthis


1 comment:

  1. Avocado pops. A blatant rip-off of numerous other pop stands. But nonetheless, avocado pops.

    ReplyDelete