Monday, October 4, 2010

Best.Week.Ever.

HOLY MOLY!!

POPStand will be at the Oakland Underground Market this Saturday from 5-11pm. To say I'm excited would be a massive understatement. Sign up here. It would mean the WORLD to me to see friendly faces as a hawk frozen treats to unsuspecting strangers.

Flavors to Savor:
Mission Chocolate (totally non-authentic Mexican spicy chocolate)
Mr Strawberry Basil, Esq. (S thought he sounded fancy, so we're giving him a title)
Teddybear Massacre (Cookies and Cream)
Red Headed Favorite (Strawberry-Ginger Beer)

If you've got better naming ideas, I'm totally open to them. Crowd-source this shit!

Also, gigantic huge massive thanks to Jessica, without whom this could never be possible. She brought the samples in to the forage guys while I was out of town. Thanks for making this first VERY BIG STEP in my dream a reality.

And now, what I spent Sunday evening doing. I'm six packets deep into chocolate pudding and there's really no stopping me.

And hey, like POPStand on facebook, why don't you?

3 comments: