Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Aaaand she's back

Y'all seriously? I have been the laziest pop maker ever. Mostly because I'm trying lose weight and that all-cream Teddy Bear Massacre doesn't help. Good news: I've received a kick in the pants. I applied to be in the next forageSF market in December and have committed to making fall/winter flavors. Can I hear it for Chai? How about a spiced cider?? Mulled wine?? I think we could go crazy with this, kids.

I also looked at a space last week which would be shared with pops and others. Not quite ready to make that jump yet--- need a commercial agent and someone who can tell me if the appliances work. Oh, and some other partners to help share the rent. Yikes. It's pretty scary if I do it, but for now it's probably just keeping me out of trouble....

No comments:

Post a Comment