Friday, August 13, 2010

Really exciting Friday night plans

I got an email from Forage SF -- the super cool underground farmer's market -- giving me details on when to bring them samples if I want to apply to be a part of the next market. Yikes! I feel I'm in no way ready for this, but I hope they at least give me some good feedback (other than: you suck).

WHICH MEANS I'm spending my Friday making new batches of pops and trying to figure out which two or three I'd bring in for samples. Finally going to attempt avocado pops... and maybe avocado mango as Jess suggested. With jalapeno?? So many varieties to blend...

THIS ALSO MEANS I need your help. If you live in SF, meet me at Dolores Park tomorrow -- maybe around 2?? -- and I'll have sample pops. I would love your feedback on what you find delicious.

Also, the root beer float pops were pretty fantastic. I would show you, but I ate them all. That good.

No comments:

Post a Comment