Friday, September 3, 2010

Melting is not our friend when the pop is not in the mouth.

Well I managed to overlook actually closing the freezer door all the way the other night -- it may have had something to do with all the wine I drank and the fact that Jess brought over mini cups of ben and jerry's. Leaving the freezer door slightly ajar tends to melt things inside, or at the very least, give them a nasty case of freezer burn. Whoops. So I'm cleaning out the fridge (after work hours, I swear) and then I'll start making fresh batches of pops. This cloud of melted pop sadness has a silver lining, however. If all the pops left in the old freezer are undesirable, then everything melting combats my innate hoarding mechanism and now I HAVE to throw them out and not feed them to you. Phew.

If you're free for some Dolores Park on Monday, put in your requests now. So far I'm looking to perfect cherry-yogurt-honey (and actually include sticks this time) and the decapitated teddy grahams and cream. But it might be time to try out a basil gimlet... Thoughts? Ideas?

Links:
Chilled Out via Kate

What you can expect in Dolo on Monday -- pops and loveliness


No comments:

Post a Comment