Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pops never looked so good!

Ohhhhhhh so I did some good work this weekend. It was gorgeous and hot in SF on Monday and I had made two kinds of pops, replacing all the melted, deformed ones in my freezer. We're talking double chocolate pudding pops (all the way) and the perfection of cherry yogurt honey.

So here are some pictures of all the hotness -- had the aperture a little low (whoops) but hey, look how good half the people look -- sorry for the half of you (Monnn) who are a little blurry. I'll take gorgeous pictures of you latah.


Thanks for being my pop models, you girls are all the hotness. So says the blanket(s) next to us as well. ;)

ALSO, who is excited for the Forage Underground Market this weekend??!??!  I'll be there (as a very hungry customer) during the evening sesh, and maybe next time, as a vendor! One can only hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment